Senior Analytics & Optimization Consultant
As a part of Valtech we are working with digital strategy and analytics looking for the sharpest analytical experts to expand our competencies within online business optimization. The position is based in one of our units covering The UK, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Dubai, Germany, Sweden, or Denmark.
We are a part of a Global Network, with more than 5,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies. Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
This job is situated in our specialized Digital Analytics & Strategy unit In Valtech named Valtech_CoSDaT. We are helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing growth potential based on Data. We are 110 specialized consultants. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait in which we take great pride. Among our clients are many international brands across industries such as L’oréal, BMW, Cancer fond, LVMH, etc. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is Data Science, Digital Analytics, Optimization & MarTech our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and help the client achieve commercial value. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with analytics and optimization in the digital sphere. You will be driving the entire process from idea to analysis and pre-test to implementation and evaluation. Together with the rest of the team, you will look deeply into the data, make a commercial strategy and help the client achieve value and reach the defined goal. You will collaborate directly with our top clients and when relevant also lead client teams. You will be working in a cross-functional environment here at Valtech together with management consultants, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself. The role also includes delivering high-quality test roadmaps, designing processes, and project managing.
Some Of Your Daily Responsibilities Are
- Helping clients build an optimization and digital analytics culture in their organization
- Hands-on analytics work in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics covering visualization, automation, insights presentation, etc.
- Configuration work in A/B and targeting tools like Adobe Target and Google Optimize
- Act as a sparring partner for clients, identifying commercial opportunities that can be supported and optimized across their digital touchpoints.
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Build reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to help communicate the state of business
- Establish and systematize processes to ensure and validate how the client works with optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Digital Analytics or CRO/optimization.
- Experience with either Adobe/Google Analytics, A/B split test, or targeting tools.
- You know what it takes to be successful when working with optimization and you have a natural commercial talent for identifying pain points and coming up with solutions to optimize the UX, or business logic of a site.
- You have a passion for constantly improving and striving towards something even better and never settling with 'as-is'.
- You have a knack for making the complex simple and understandable.
- You have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets.
- You can speak fluent English and can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions.
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive onboarding program through our internal Academy
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills with some help from your team captain and our Academy
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our 4 offices
- In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair, and transparent recruitment process.
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st (online) interview
- 2nd (online) interview
- 3rd interview
- for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Junior Marketing Specialist
Uptrends, now part of ITRS Group are seeking a Junior Marketing Specialist to join their team in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands.
Uptrends is a SaaS monitoring platform, started in 2007. Customers use our products to proactively monitor their websites, servers, or APIs, so they can fix errors faster and give their visitors a better digital experience. One of the most important aspects is our worldwide checkpoint network. These are servers that automatically check at set intervals whether a website is still available, analyze how fast that website loads, or verify whether processes such as logging in, booking reservations, or payments still work properly.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist (B2B) at Uptrends…
…you mainly contribute to the generation of leads. These leads come to Uptrends primarily through the free trial of our products; anyone can test Uptrends for 30 days. By conveying the value of our products to potential customers, you are trying to generate demand and convince our target audience to request a trial or book a demo with one of our account managers.
Next to generating leads we are heavily focused on engaging our existing customers to get the most out of their subscription.
This is how that translates to your daily work
- Devise, generate and implement new marketing website content.
- Optimize the conversion rate of our marketing website.
- Generate new blog post ideas and add content to our blogs.
- Coordinate with our (external) translators. We maintain our website and blog in 4 languages.
- Devise and execute email campaigns, for brand and feature awareness.
- Use email to re-engage old customers or trials.
- Commit to a plan to send these emails in a structured way and at regular intervals.
- Create and execute outbound marketing campaigns.
- Produce and distribute marketing materials (blogs, ads, social, sponsors/partnerships, white papers).
- Help with marketing support for webinars (invent topics, put together presentations, promote webinars, coordinate with the presenters).
- Run our social media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter).
Who will be your new (direct) colleagues?
Uptrends is a Dutch company with around 50 employees. Our headquarters is located in Alphen aan den Rijn, centrally in the Randstad, with private parking, covered bicycle parking, and a five-minute walk from the station.
We also have offices in Germany, France, and the United States. Since a few years we are part of ITRS Group, based in London. In addition to contact with your Dutch colleagues, you’ll collaborate with colleagues in the wider ITRS Group marketing team. You’ll also work closely with stakeholders in other functions, including the sales teams in each geography, commercial operations and customer support.
The part of the marketing team that focuses on Uptrends currently consists of 4 people. Two of them deal with website and lead optimization, design and content. You will also work closely with an Online Marketer who focuses on PPC (especially AdWords) and SEO, and a content writer.
What makes this job interesting?
- Your work directly influences our (turnover) growth, as everything starts with generating leads.
- You play a crucial role in all global digital marketing activities.
- On the job training is continuously provided by our seniors (with a lot of B2B experience), with supplementary external training offered where appropriate as well.
- You get the opportunity and space to come up with ideas and implement them immediately.
- There is room (and need) to specialize in a certain area of our digital marketing.
- You work in an informal, international environment, with a mix of young talent and experienced colleagues.
- There is enough space for relaxation. At the office you play a game of pool, air hockey, or darts. We also regularly go out for dinner with the different teams, and participate in fun activities like go-kart racing.
Who is our ideal colleague?
- Passionate about (B2B) marketing and (internet) technology.
- Proactive with a focus on results and getting things done.
- Open to feedback and hungry to learn and progress.
- Well organised and able to manage complex projects.
- Keen attention to detail.
- You have a relevant HBO/WO (bachelor’s/master’s) degree.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
- A few years experience in a similar or related role is a plus.
- Experience with B2B marketing is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English.
ITRS Group is an Equal Opportunity employer and Inclusion is part of our everyday life. We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on providing an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and have a voice, enabling everyone to contribute equally. We remain committed to embedding inclusion, diversity, and equality into our ITRS family as we grow and enrich our business.
We welcome applications from everyone in the community as we recognise that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce.
We Hire Order Pickers. Live and Work in the Netherlands
To ensure accurate delivery of warehouse goods, manages pick ticket requests from warehouse personnel and management and physically removes items from the shelves. Also ensures that orders are accurate and inventory records are kept up to date for a seamless flow in warehouse operations before packing orders, including shrink wrapping contents into pallets, and loading them onto vehicles for distribution.
Currently we have jobs in such logistics companies as Arvato, IDL, Sligro and others.
Cities are Veghel, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Nijmegen.
- English at least B1
- B category driving licence is advantage
- You need to start within 1-2 weeks
- EU nationality only (if you are not from the EU, please read HERE)
Account Payable Specialist
For a client in the lifestyle industry, we are looking for an onsite Accounts Payable Specialist who speaks fluent English and has relevant experience.
To be successful in the role of Accounts Payable Specialist, you should:
- Have experience 2+ years in Accounts Payable
- Be fluent in English. If you speak Dutch also, it's a plus!
- Be knowledgeable in general accounting principles and bookkeeping practices
- Be familiar with relevant accounting software
- Have strong Excel skills
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, a typical day for you would look like this:
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, and prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
Accountant (French + English)
Are you an Accountant expert? If you are a pro with numbers and understand the
importance of all accounting aspects, and on top of that you speak English and French in a near-native level, you might be the expert I’m looking for!
My International client, present in the medical industry is looking for an Accountant to
strengthen their team for their Amsterdam based office.
To be a good fit you are:
- Fluent in English and your French is in a very good level ( B2-C1);
- Familiar and have worked before with IFRS/US GAAP and double-entrybookkeeping;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel;
- Familiar with oracle (as a plus);
- Preferably statutory financial prepared.
A typical day in the office would look like:
- Processing and booking all supplier, customer, inter company invoices and expense reports with timely follow-up on issues related to invoice matching;
- Performing month-end accounting and administration, including balance sheet reconciliation;
- Processing the journal entries related to month-end close, reconciling G/L accounts;
- Providing all information required for audit review of financial statements and corporation tax.
Our client is in an international company that masters in the medical sector and you
will have the opportunity to be part of small size yet dynamic environment.
E-Commerce Data Analyst Europe
About the jobEcommerce Data Analyst Europe
Work and grow your career at Schneider Electric
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn. We also won the Outstanding Contribution to Sustainability and Efficiency award (click here for our YouTube video).
Discover How Schneider Electric Fits Your Career
The eCommerce Data Analyst is responsible to empower the eCommerce team to make data driven decisions and deliver key insights to build the best-in-class shopping experience and identify new growth levers across all eCommerce models in Europe. You work closely with various project leaders and engineers on the realization of our customers' projects.
- Provide data driven business insights and suggest actions to improve eCommerce performance across the funnel (from traffic generation to cart conversion and customer retention) and to overall enhance our customers’ online buying experience
- Working with Channel Partners:
- Lead business analysis, eCommerce performance and customer journey analysis with partners to bring insights to the relevant teams in sprint mode
- Define use cases for building of advanced use cases with partner/country
- Accelerate digital transformation of key partners by leading the analytics transformation with BOPP partners. Build and execute joint analytics roadmap
- Utilize analytical tools like Pimerce to drive actions with local teams at marketplaces & pure players
- Analytics Insights
- Build reports to share insights on competition using tools as Price Scraper/ Content Scraper with Country/ Senior Leadership
- Manage Performance tracking of campaigns done in the zones/countries with support of Digital Trade Managers and Growth Marketing team.
- Empower wider eCommerce team for data driven decision making
- Empower the wider eCommerce team to make autonomous data driven decisions by creating and automating self-service dashboards and analytics tools
- Build a data driven community within the region by working closely with country team and ‘walking the talk’ of using data for decision making
- Build and share best performance with the aim to scale up.
- Support Global Analytics team
- Rollout and adaption of Global tools in the region
- Bring forth the use cases from Europe and ensure the development around those use cases
- Share best practices (and fails) to develop group learning
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- A competitive salary suitable to your experience, 30 vacation days;
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being
- Flexibility to organize your working hours and career.
This is who you are
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis. Experience in eCommerce analytics is a plus
- Proficient with eCommerce analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Proficient in data visualization tools such as Tableau/ Power BI and Google DataStudio
- Knowledgeable in working with big data platforms. AWS is a plus
- Experienced in predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical modeling and knowledgeable of typical frameworks like Tensorflow is a plus
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high profile, cross-functional projects to successful completion in parallel
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus
- Growth mindset – business and impact oriented
Who We Are
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
More than 135,000 employees are active for Schneider in more than 100 countries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. We work with partners and customers,
What we do?
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Wilmah Nyatsambo, Recruiter on phone number +31 88 00 30 750.
Business Analyst (Logistics Operations)
Our Client is a very well known tech company and for this position is looking for a Business Analyst (Logistics Operations) located in Amsterdam.
The team in Amsterdam oversees tools, configurations, and logistics execution of the global warehouse network, including inventory management, order management, and delivery of goods to their various Data Centers, 3rd party locations, warehouses. They need a highly analytical person to support various initiatives in data entry, analytics, business intelligence, process documentation, and project management. A candidate who works well in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- Contract via Kelly Services for a initial 12 month period (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €23,01 per hour (monthly: €3988, based on full time)
- Start date: ASAP
- Flexibility to work 2 days from home
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute ad-hoc business analysis / business intelligence dashboards / queries to provide business insight of the warehouse environment and logistics landscape.
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion.
- Work with various teams across the organization to resolve requests; involving both warehouse supervisors/managers and teams internationally.
- Provide business with recommendations based on data analysis, system failure analysis. Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies.
- Communicate proactively with team members on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities. Take ownership and drive errors / issues to resolution.
- Gather all sources of required information to execute multiple processes.
- Daily monitor operational reports, compile data and call out challenges/deviations.
- Monitor and guide 3PL's on specific warehouse processes.
- Develop "best practice" methodology internal and external systems.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other engineering discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain environment: Experience and knowledge of logistics flows and processes taking place in a warehouse-setting (wave planning, order management, warehouse management, pickling, order fulfillment, inventory allocation, cross-docking, trade compliance, etc.).
- Previous experience as an analyst in an environment with high attention to detail with data. ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP a strong preference.
- Strong ability with data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence (strong handle on macros, Pivot Tables, previous knowledge of SQL. Other programming languages is a plus).
- Hands On / Go See mentality. Can adapt, flexible in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Carries a strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with customers internal and external (Contract Manufacturers, 3PLs) in various job functions.
- Previous experience with b2b integration (Rosetta Net, EDI X12, etc.) is a plus.
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendars, Google Hangouts / Video Conferencing is a plus.
Closing and application instructions
Apply via the button on the right. In case your profile matches the requirements, we will get in touch to get to know each other better. If you and we are enthusiastic, we will introduce you to the client.
Jasper de Waal
T: +316 12999341Apply
Data Insights, Senior Coordinator
Data is at the heart of sustainability standards and certification. ISEAL is looking for a senior coordinator to help strengthen the capacity of its members to create insights and value from their data, improving their ability to achieve sustainability impacts. If you have solid experience in data analysis and data management and are passionate about helping organisations improve their use of data to drive sustainability, this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply and develop your skills.
ISEAL supports ambitious sustainability systems and their partners to tackle the world’s most pressing challenges – from the climate emergency and biodiversity crisis to human rights and persistent poverty. ISEAL members cover many sectors and include many of the leading standards and certification schemes worldwide. Sustainability systems have been improving how they use data effectively to inform their business practices and programmes. ISEAL has supported them on this journey by developing resources and leading projects on data governance, metrics and measurement, data analytics and data visualisation. The Senior Coordinator will play an instrumental role in supporting members build their capacity in maximising insights from their existing data.
The Senior Coordinator will be part of a small data team that supports ISEAL members to improve their management and use of data to power innovations and deliver better information and greater value for their stakeholders. The team facilitates peer-to-peer learning through a Digital Innovations Working Group and involves members in data analytics activities related to specific sustainability issues and in data-driven innovation projects across touching on assurance, monitoring and evaluation, and communications. The role will work with members to understand where they are on their data maturity journeys and support them in adopting and building on specific pieces of ISEAL work such as a core metadata set and geospatial analysis. A key component of this role will be to guide sustainability systems in their use of data through workshops, collaborative projects, guidance documents, and technical briefings to build their capacity to generate and communicate insights and results for relevant sustainability issues.
Here are some links to relevant work created at ISEAL:
The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of and experience with data management, analytics, visualisation, and communications, as well as a solid grounding in data science and statistics to inform the appropriate use of data. They will be confident in facilitating a community of data practitioners in projects and learning workshops focused on extracting insights from the data they collect and manage. An ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and to manage a varied portfolio of activities through internal teamwork and external collaborations is also an important asset. This role could suit someone who has worked in data analytics but has an aptitude toward broader application.
An interest in sustainability and the impact of sustainability systems will round out the profile.
Member engagement or relationships
- Establish and build relationships with ISEAL members’ data teams to understand their current capacities and identify priority topics for cross-learning related to data analytics
- Facilitate members’ understanding and self-assessment of relevant data maturity themes and topics and support them to strengthen their data governance and management
- Support in the design, content development and facilitation of engagement opportunities that feature member exchange and learning about data analysis techniques
- Research, evaluate and make recommendations for a variety of data assessment tools and approaches
Collaborative member data projects
- Identify and assess ISEAL community-wide data analysis objectives, requirements, challenges, and processes to determine options for potential collaborative projects
- Build understanding of members' and external stakeholders’ data needs and work with members to enhance their data analytic capabilities
- Facilitate collaborative projects with ISEAL members that trial approaches to data analysis and communication
- Capture and synthesize learnings from projects and communicate them to stakeholders within and outside the ISEAL community in the form of guidance documents, technical briefings or articles
- Manage GitHub repository
- Maintain and update resources and web pages related to data governance and information management on the ISEAL online platform
- Facilitate peer exchange and knowledge sharing on priority topics through the ISEAL online platform
- Support ISEAL staff to assess ISEAL’s data systems and provide advice on how data can be organized, accessed, and analysed to create new value for operational efficiency and project implementation
- Contribute to ISEAL’s wider work on data and information management, especially with the ISEAL community and its members
- Support grant-related reporting, including project and budget tracking
- Help shape and participate in strategic discussions related to the data and information management programme of work
- Actively participate in Impacts & Innovations team and organizational work planning activities
- Participate in internal staff management processes such as staff meetings, performance reviews, supervisory meetings, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Undergraduate degree (or higher) in relevant field (data sciences or other specializations with a strong focus on data government, management, analysis, and use), or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to work collaboratively and in partnership with people across cultures and time zones
- Experience coordinating or facilitating group discussions and delivering webinars
- Demonstrable experience and skills in problem-solving using data interpretation and data analytics
- Proven data visualisation and presentation skills, incl. geospatial data and tools (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS)
- Strong applied knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Good familiarity with data systems development, maintaining databases, and data life cycle management
- Experience managing and working in digital collaborative environments (e.g. Git Hub)
- Knowledge of how to acquire and assess primary and secondary data sources
- Basic understanding of project management skills including effective time & task management, budget and resource management
- Confidence using virtual meeting tools (e.g. Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc), use of contact management databases (e.g. Salesforce) and proficiency in MS Office 365
- Experience using statistical computer languages (e.g., Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data
- Knowledge of a variety of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, SAP, etc.)
- Interest in and knowledge of sustainability tools, standards, and reporting frameworks
Other relevant information
Term: Initial 12-months fixed term contract
Salary: £33,500-38,000 p.a. depending on experience
Working Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
Location: London, but other locations will be considered for exceptional candidates, in particular Belgium, and Netherlands or cross-border employment for these two countries. Applicants will need to provide evidence that they are entitled to work in the relevant location
International Travel: The post holder may be required to undertake occasional international travel.
Annual Leave: 25 days / year for a full-time position (including office closure Christmas/New Year)
Senior Specialist, Corporate & Associate Copywriting - Amsterdam
- Create/Update all briefing templates & process flows required for smooth operation.
- Craft all copy needs according to complete briefs, and aligned to Messaging Frameworks/Hierarchies.
- Manage complex approval routing and follow-ups.
- Create inspiring storytelling that drives 3 core areas:
- Positively build key brand and business reputational pillars
- Inspire associates with youthful, optimistic and innovative spirit
- Engage associates with a globally consistent and powerful tone of voice.
- Copy projects in scope include (but not limited to): Organizational announcements, Brand/business news updates, Executive talking points, Q&A, scripts, bios and more
- Associate Experience & Program communications
- HR Communications (Recruitment & Current Associates)
- Associate app and channel content
- Ad-Hoc support: Maintain flexibility to support members of the Global Marketing team with ad hoc copy requests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Native English language with an in-depth understanding of the differences between American and British English.
- Ability to grasp copy brief requirements quickly.
- Strengths in analysing, synthesizing and summarizing high volumes of information.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills – Faultless spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to faultlessly apply high volumes of feedback
- A creative flair, fused with a love of wordsmithing and a very sharp eye for detail.
- An investigative mind to conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Ability to easily switch from one tone of voice to another within one working day, from more serious corporate talking points, to fresh and pun-inspired event memos.
- Proven project management experience; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under very tight deadlines.
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Steel facade fitter - Amsterdam
Lead Technical Writer
At Fourthline, our mission is to fight financial crime. We help protect the global financial system by verifying millions of identities for banks, neobanks, online brokers, crypto exchanges, or insurers like N26, Vivid, Trade Republic, flatexDEGIRO, Wish, Solarisbank, and more.
Having started our mission in January 2018 only, we're incredibly proud to count around 350 employees between our Amsterdam and Barcelona offices, with over 50 nationalities and a nearly equal balance of genders.
We care deeply about our developer experience, both for our users and engineering employees. Our products and internal tools require continuous innovation and creativity to create the best user experience and developer velocity. Our technical writers will be in charge of making Fourthline’s products easy to use and integrate by creating useful content for developers and everyday users. With their exceptional writing skills and solid technical competence, they will create an ever-engaging developer experience.
About the role:
Would you be excited to come on board as our brand new and first Technical Writer? Yes? Great, we might be the right place for you! Due to the growth of the company we are looking for multiple Technical Writers who understand the technical details and can write documentation for developers interested in integrating with our APIs or SDKs. You will be part of our development team, based in Amsterdam and Barcelona. Here, you will get familiar with and work on the digital identity industry's most advanced and robust platform.
This role can quickly grow into leading an awesome team of technical writers that support our customers with the best technical documentation known in the world of FinTech platforms and embedded financial products.
What you'll do?
As a Technical Writer, you are responsible for the following:
- Breaking down complex text into easy-to-understand content. Are you able to shift focus and tone according to different audiences?
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides
- Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English
- Support design and layout
- Document standards, guidelines, and best practices for engineers
- Organize documentation and make it easily discoverable
- Maintain content quality through curation and content performance analysis
- Review, challenge, and copy edit the content created by non-writers and drive best practices in technical writing with others
- You are determined to influence the content, drive the documentation strategy, user experience, and tooling
- Push Fourthline and the industry forward by dreaming up and implementing new ways to deliver, author, analyze, and interact with technical content
What you've got?
- A true joy when working on the nitty gritty, but also the ability to look at the bigger picture
- You are not afraid to speak your mind and you like to take ownership
- You enjoy working together with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation
- You can write conceptual documentation, detailed integration guides, code samples, API reference, and other online materials in a developer-friendly language
- Creative, empathetic, collaborative, optimistic, and curious mindset
- Ability to adapt to communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- You are quick to iterate and improve
- Proficiency in HTML and Markdown
- You are a perpetual learner and teacher
And it would be nice if you have:
- Experience developing with programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, PHP, Ruby, or others is a plus.
- Experience creating automated documentation tools
- Experience with large information architecture projects
What do we offer?
We are growing...FAST! That means there is a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market! You will get the chance to work at and add value to an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Crypto, and Trading platforms. You will get:
- 50/50 hybrid working model
- Remote work enablement and work from home allowance
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona with over 50 different nationalities
- Workplace Experience Group to enhance the employee experience in wellbeing, CSR and D&I
- Open Up – our partner in mental health support. Accessible to all our employees
- Career growth opportunities
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit & snacks always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- Fourthline swag
- Additional local benefits – these vary per country
- Friday fun: Drinks in our very own bar, Arcade game nights, and sports activities. Do you have any ideas for our next team-building event?
About the job
The right combination of enthusiasm, daring and perseverance will make you succeed at this post. Our Teamleader Flex is the key figure in relations between the client and flex employees. You are responsible for the daily operational process on the work floor and guiding flex employees. Next to managing and planning of the flex personnel, you also work and are a part of the team at the client company. Work is done in 3 shifts.
What are you going to do exactly?
- You are the first contact point for the client and flex employees on the work floor;
- You control the attendance in the mornings and guide the new flex employees;
- You manage, coach and lead flex employees;
- You register absences, process the changes in staffing and ensure proper feedback towards the On-Site or Account Manager;
- You hold consultations with the client, follow up and execute the agreements made;
- You signalize bottlenecks in the process and come up with solutions;
- You actively contribute to the operational process;
- You take care of all accompanying administrative tasks.
Who are you and what can you contribute to the company?
You are an enthusiastic and strong personality. You spontaneously go the extra mile. Additionally:
- Secondary professional education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Good command of the Polish and English and/or Dutch language. Knowledge of another language, such as Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian is welcome;
- Leadership and coördinating talents;
- Readiness to work in shifts, on Saturdays, and Sundays/public holidays;
- Possession of a valid B category driver’s license;
- Flexibility, client-orientation and strong commercial and organisational skills.
What will you get in return?
Despite the growth in recent years, we are and will remain a business with a family company culture. Our informal multicultural working environment creates a pleasant and personal working atmosphere. Together with your passionate and enthusiastic colleagues you form one team that strives for the best results. Your efforts and results will be rewarded with a market-level salary and good primary and secondary employment conditions. Some examples:
- You participate in the OTTO Development Program: the training focuses on communication, leadership, and Six Sigma as well as language courses, VCU, BHV, BOI etc.;
- We give real talents the chance to participate in the High Potentials Program consisting of professional training courses, international projects and personal coaching;
- You can work out unlimitedly and for free at Fit For Free or Fitklub;
- OTTO Café takes place every 4 weeks and we can comfortably end a billing period in an inspiring location in the Netherlands while enjoying a drink;
- Every three months all staff members in the Netherlands meet at an inspiring location to share the latest news and results. At the end of each year it takes place in a form of a Christmas dinner;
- Each year we go for a Team Building Weekend in order to get to know each other better and to celebrate our international cooperation;
- We also pay attention to the fun factor at work. Enjoyment is a part of it!
Job Posting Title: SOLUTION CONSULTANT V
Travel: Less than 10%
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
About your new role:
The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization. Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make it easy for customers to do business with TE. Make every interaction memorable, enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our small and medium customers while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers, also you can work in hybrid systems (from home and in the office).
Your Key Qualifications:
· Bachelors technical or business degree preferred or equivalent experience
Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrates problem solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
· Fluent in English and any language from the following: German/ French/ Spanish/ Italian
· Demonstrates ability to share creative and new ideas
· Consultative selling experience desired
· Relevant product or industry experience a plus
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans with 10-20% annual bonus
- Hybrid work (3 days HO, 2 days onsite)
- Home office support
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Community Outreach Programs, Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
- Training programme upon your arrival
- You have to deliver an extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on TE products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer and the designs they are working on. Sells the value propositions of TE Connectivity products and services.
- You will do outbound calling (cold and warm) to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective customers and contacts.
- Need to communicate with end customers via various channels such as telephone, email and chat (inbound inquiries) to resolve technical questions and propose options and solutions.
- You will have to liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and grow small and medium customers pipeline opportunities via Salesforce through regular touch points with end customer.
- Promote TE portfolio of products to drive revenue.
Trading Support AnalystPetrobras Global Trading B.V. Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
About the job
Petrobras Global Trading B.V. (PGT) is part of Petrobras Group, one of the largest producers of oil and gas in the world, primarily engaged in exploration and production, refining, energy generation and trading, with over 49,000 employees. PGT is responsible for more than 60% of Petrobras’ trading operations in the external market (100% of crude oil exports)
Responsible to perform routine tasks related to the commercial activities of the company.
- Monitoring trading operations and related logistic expenses;
- Responsible for checking contractual pricing and other relevant information in order to comply with the agreement/ contract;
- Monitor net result of the trading operations;
- Timely and accurate booking of logistic expenses in SAP according to terms of underlying agreement and monitor the status;
- Check client credit status;
- Bill customers and register payments according to contractual terms;
- Payments and receivables control;
- Develop innovative ways to improve internal processes;
- Respond to daily, monthly and annual routines and reconciliation reports;
- Handle projects and demands when required;
- Participate in the preparation of reliable and up-to-date information about the performance of the company;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and controls;
- Comply with audit requests;
- Interface with Accounting, finance and tax compliance team in the HQ.
- Desired University Degree preferably in Finance, Logistics, Commerce or Business Administration.
- Proven experience of trading support related activities in Oil & Gas Organizations is desired but not required;
- Eager to learn;
- Good mathematical and analytical skills;
- Be proactive and take initiative;
- Ability to be a team player and work well with people of various backgrounds;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and independently;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Fluency in Dutch is desired, written and spoken (but not required);
- Fluency in Portuguese is desired, written and spoken (but not required).
Please only apply, if you are allowed to work in the Netherlands. For this position there will be no sponsorship.
· Temporary contract;
· Full-time employment/40 hours;
· Competitive salary in line with the Market;
· Pension scheme (employer contributes 75%);
· Holiday allowance and 13th month of 8%;
· Travel allowance, Home office allowance;
· Health insurance and fitness allowance;
· 28 vacation days + 3 company leave days;
· Challenging position in an international - and great work environment.
Are you interested?
Please respond via LinkedIn and make sure to include your CV in English.
Project Manager – Digital Energy Production TransformationVattenfall Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
About the jobOm tjänsten
All employees at Vattenfall are energized by one essential goal: to power climate smarter living and become fossil free within one generation. This requires broader thinking and real changes. It requires people who want to make a real difference. Do you? We are looking for a Project Manager – Digital Energy Production Transformation
In our journey to become fossil free, digitalization of our energy production processes play a crucial role. Some examples of projects you may be working on:
- Enabling IoT data to be captured and utilized for predictive maintenance
- Implementing R&D proof of concepts in the Energy production and Distribution Business areas
- Increasing our maturity in Asset Performance Management (APM) and Asset Investment Planning (AIP)
- Improving risk and investment capabilities through data analytics
Being a Project Manager in the Asset IT organisation within Vattenfall IT, your main goal is to enable the digital transformation within all business area’s that produce or distribute energy (Hydro, Wind, Heat, Nuclear & Distribution).
This is a unique job, since it combines close cooperation with our business areas, being involved in early phases of business development, as well as execution of initiatives as a Project Manager.
Your main tasks will be to manage projects in the Enterprise Asset Management area. The projects will often be SAP related, but not always. Your main activities will be to:
- Participate in business development from IT perspective, and proactively strive to catalyze the businesses digitalization journey within Enterprise Asset Management
- Manage IT projects/programs/Proof of Concepts from pre-study through development to production
- Grasp the project value, timeframe and deliverables from the point of view of our business area.
- On your projects, act as the interface between our Energy Production/Distribution units and the IT Department for your projects
- Plan, execute, follow-up, and deliver projects according to expectations.
You can choose to be based in any of our main offices: Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Stockholm, Lulea, Gothenburg, Katowice or Gliwice. You will be part of a team of Project Managers spread over these locations. Cooperation will be done mostly virtual; some occasional travel will be required.
What We Offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions (smart working, flexible working hours and a good-work-life balance) and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via our website no later than the 31st of October. For more information you are welcome to contact Recruiter Folmer Koper +31 6 38710915.
Trade union representatives in Sweden are Silvija Vatkovic (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). They may all be reached via Vattenfalls switchboard +46 (0)8-739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Data EngineerHarver Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Harver is the industry leading hiring solution helping organizations optimize their talent decisions. Rooted in over 35 years of rich data insights, the company’s portfolio of solutions enables organizations to make the best talent decisions across the entire employee lifecycle. Having processed over 100 million candidates, Harver provides trusted, flexible, and adaptable offerings making hiring better, faster, and fundamentally more fair. More than 1,300 customers including Booking.com, Peloton, Valvoline, and McDonalds trust Harver to help put purpose to work.
At Harver, we:
- Seek to Connect - Connections hold us together and make us stronger.
- Embrace the Present - Candor is crucial. Everyone has a clear view of what we're doing and why it matters.
- See it Through - Actions drive outcomes. We each have our role to play and we trust each other to get it done.
- Envision What's Beyond - We push ourselves to think past the obvious. Because what got us here, won't get us there.
If you’re passionate about working in a dynamic, fast growing company--with cutting edge technology, smart colleagues, and opportunities for development, come grow with us!
We are looking forward to continued growth in 2022 which is why we are looking for a Data Engineer. As a Data Engineer, you’ll be part of Harver’s Business Intelligence team, which consists of two other data engineers and a data analyst. The team is part of the Software department but is also working closely with other departments such as Product, Customer Success and Strategy. The ideal candidate would be experienced in building data pipelines, data warehouses and working with data visualisation tooling.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Create, deploy and manage new data pipelines that are crucial for our real-time in-product reporting which is one of the driving forces behind our SaaS platform’s success;
- Actively contribute to the company’s data strategy;
- Collaborate with data engineers, delivery and product management teams to build on Harver’s business intelligence products;
- Play an active role in the development and maintenance of a fast-growing Business Intelligence platform;
- Engage in integrating and analysing data from multiple data sources to drive decision-making.
We will offer you:
- A competitive base salary;
- Pension program;
- 24 days of PTO;
- The chance to be a part of a high-performing, highly collaborative environment full of people who love what they do and who are dedicated to success;
- A culture focused on achieving results and transparent communication;
- A solid, experienced management team invested in your development;
- An executive team dedicated to the safety and well-being of all team members.
We are looking for people who have:
- Good Python development skills;
- Experience working with data pipelines and awareness of different types of ETL processes and streaming technologies;
- Experience working with relational databases, including SQL querying skills;
- A good grasp of software engineering fundamentals and best practices;
- Senior experience in a similar role.
Additionally, it would be nice to have:
- Data visualisation skills or experience with BI tooling such as Looker, QuickSight or Yellowfin;
- Experience working with the AWS cloud in general and Lambda specifically;
psst...you don't have to check all of the boxes to apply!
We're an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Search Operations Quality Assurance - Polish
- 10,001+ employees · Entertainment Providers
About the jobResponsibilities
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Search Operations team supports our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. The team plays a vital role in analyzing user searches and search strategy optimization to ensure a positive and safe user experience for our community.
- Be responsible for policy/guideline localization, cascading, clarification for labeling teams to ensure accurate understanding of the policy/guideline;
- Support the training and go-live process of labeling team (i.e. policy/guideline explanation, test result correction and Q&A);
- Quality inspection of labeled data on time and ensure the quality;
- Conduct calibration meeting with the labelling team in the appeal process: analyze diff cases, offer solution and suggestion for the current problem to help the team improve the accuracy rate and alignment;
- Work closely with POC and other stakeholders in order to provide feedback on data quality/SOP/policy/guideline.
- Additional compatible and related responsibilities which are not necessarily listed above.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Excellent language skills (Polish & English) overseas working/training is a plus.
- Learn about search engines, familiar with social media platforms.
- An in-depth understanding of local culture and familiarity with the Internet usage habits of local users.
- Strong ability to learn and understand.
- Familiar with common office software, labeling experience is preferred.
- Sensitive Content: That the person understands the role has or many in the future require them to work with sensitive content.
- Other duties: Based on business requirements you can be moved between projects.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Quality Manager Digital Data Platform
About the jobIntroduction
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to apply your management skills in a challenging high tech environment? Are you challenged by driving quality in a team of highly skilled technical people with a design focus? Do you have affinity with design processes in a technical environment? Then this job position could be your stepping stone to further develop yourself in an interesting ASML career.
Our mission is to support and strengthen technology development by ensuring and improving Quality Control, reducing risks, driving Improvement and Quality Assurance providing insight on D&E processes and deliverables with a predictable outcome. With a continuous growing demand for faster delivery of latest technology, good Quality and reliability becomes more and more challenging. This means that the quality of our products must increase. We do this by monitoring and driving product Quality through the complete process from idea to customer acceptance (Quality control), securing process adherence and implement lessons learned (Quality assurance) and continuously improve our WoW (Quality improvement).
The position is part of Business Line Applications, Business Unit Digital Platform & Services (DPS), Development & Engineering Digital Data Platform (DDP). The Q Manager will be a member Quality & Integration department to align the quality improvement projects and facilitate leverage with Q activities in the rest of ASML.
DPS is responsible for the digital platform and data foundation roadmap for our customers and ASML. DPS will focus on topics like common digital platform deployed at customer, ASML servers, cloud or a hybrid of both server and cloud, end-to-end secure data management, an applications foundation on the platform to rapidly build applications and integrated (cross domain) analytics functions for our customers and own engineering community.
Role And Responsibilities
- Defines and aligns the department’s quality vision and strategy as member of the department management staff.
- As process owner in the department, enables the staff to execute their accountability in quality control by maintaining and deploying department’s processes, like FMEA, Design Reviews, and follow-up on recommendations of Technical Competences.
- Providing regular reporting on process adherence and quality status of product and project, to Department Manager, Function Owners, Group Leaders and Project Leaders.
- Improve responsiveness to customer interest of the department by closing the customer-feedback loops to the development teams SAFe (ART), RTE and CPO.
- Defines, Executes and reports on process improvement projects (i.e.: Continuous Integration) as part of the quality strategy at department level.
- Leads/participates in project teams in analyzing process gaps, identifies improvements, supports implementation and secures consolidation within the department. Makes the improvement proposal measurable. Process improvement proposals are based on analyses of measured data, and are fact based.
- Provides input from department into cluster and sector Quality roadmap and vice versa.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Applied Physics, Software / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or (technical) Quality management.
- More than 3 years of work experience in technically-driven international organization(s), preferably within a development environment.
- Experience as project manager, program manager or line/quality manager.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like e.g., 6 Sigma, value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams.
- if possible: Knowledgeable in international quality standards (ISO9001), process assessments and audits.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels from engineer to VP.
- Excellent stakeholder management and team leader skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude.
- Excellent ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
- Self-propelling - learning & (Quality) improvement mindset and change management.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Drive for continuous improvement; making use of the lessons learned.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving forces in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Commercial Operations AnalystJob Description
At Samotics, we develop AI-based analytics for industrial machinery. The Commercial Operations & Analytics team is looking for an analytical, commercially-minded, self-driven Commercial Operations Analyst that will support our fast growth. The role is vital to helping us scale efficiently, and will entail not only drawing insights from our data but also translating these insights into recommendations that define and execute on our strategic priorities.
Passionate about solving the problem of unplanned downtime and industrial energy waste, Samotics uses AI-driven electrical signature analysis to create smart solutions that increase asset productivity and reduce energy waste while saving customers’ time and money.
Our product, SAM4, leverages machine learning algorithms and IoT sensors to detect upcoming failures in critical industrial assets up to months in advance. But SAM4 does more than just prevent unplanned downtime. It also enables the world's largest and most successful industrial companies to significantly reduce energy waste, with our mission to reduce global energy consumption by 10%.
We are a growing, energetic company where professionalism, a great atmosphere, and cutting-edge technology go hand in hand. Our team in Leiden, the Netherlands currently has 100 people and continues to grow.
About The Commercial Operations & Analytics Team
Commercial Operations & Analytics is the foundation of our commercial teams: we manage the data, reporting, systems, processes, and tools that allow our Sales and Customer Success teams to focus on what really matters to our customers and enable them to succeed at scale. You will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as stakeholders across the company (Legal, Finance, Marketing) to proactively gather business and process improvement needs, optimize our workflows, roadmap, and system design, as well as determining the insights to advise our commercial teams.
This position is a great spot for a starting professional looking to gain understanding of all functions across our business, as well as play a key role in building the data foundation & insights that drive us to success.
- Design and build a foundation of data accessibility to capture our key commercial and operational metrics
- Drive reporting (e.g. dashboards, reports, trackers) and develop tangible solutions to inform critical strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives and decisions across all commercial teams
- Oversee and maintain our daily commercial processes as well as identify, create, and lead critical implementation projects to drive efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest technology and consistently evaluate our tools and technology to ensure we remain best-in-class
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or early career starter with up to 2 years of relevant working experience. We value mindset and personality as much as we value skills and experience. Are you bright, tenacious, and analytical? Does working for an innovative, fast-growing company at the forefront of cutting-edge technology excite you? If so, apply today to join us at Samotics!
What You Will Bring
- Excellent, demonstrable mathematical and problem-solving skills. You’ll be the analytical center of our commercial operations, and we’ll rely on you to not only structure our data to derive strategic insights but also identify operational process improvements to support our rapid scale. As such, you should have a demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and conduct data-driven analyses. A quantitative master’s degree (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics, Data Science), demonstrable analytical skills (e.g. Python, SQL, Excel), and familiarity with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau) would all be considered a plus.
- Strong communication. You will not only lead the analyses of our commercial data, but also derive recommendations to inform key business decisions. You should be able to understand the implications of data analyses and build stories from our data targeted at different audiences. As our company culture is built around freedom and teamwork, we’re looking for someone with a highly collaborative style and who is a team player at heart.
- A results-driven, iterative working style. You should be able to hypothesize, gather evidence, deliver first solutions, perform testing with multiple stakeholders, and recommend improvements before expanding to all-encompassing solutions - all in short sprints of high-quality deliverables.
- A hands-on, proactive, nothing-is-impossible attitude. You bring the courage to challenge yourself and high motivation, and we provide the opportunity to lead critical analysis and implementation projects that deliver strategic impact. As a rapidly-scaling organization, we offer you responsibility from day one and a large runway for professional growth.
- A competitive salary
- Access to a wide range of learning programs
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- A brand-new, custom-designed office (with 90% recycled materials) at a three-minute walk from Leiden Central Station
- Daily fresh lunches and healthy snacks when working in the office
- Generous parental leave
- A fun and professional company culture based on the principle of freedom and responsibility
- The chance to work on cutting-edge technology that has the potential to reduce global energy consumption by 10%
- Full-time · Entry level
- 51-200 employees · Software Development
Lead Growth Marketing Analyst
At the Growth Analytics team it is our responsibility to uncover what our users are aiming to accomplish within Miro. And we are doing this at scale! As the name, Growth Analytics suggests, we are working a lot with understanding user behaviour by analysing their actions. But this is not everything we do though! We create hypotheses, build growth models, own metrics and experiment together with our fellow Growth PMs and Growth Marketing people.
About The Role
We are looking for someone to join our Growth Analytics team who is passionate about marketing analytics and who will support the development and execution of highly targeted marketing campaigns for Miro users, and help us keep our dashboards, quantitative research analytics up-to-date. In this role, you will help to build, launch, and analyze various marketing campaigns, from emails, SEO, CRO, and through that help to drive Miro business growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will support the foundation for the Growth Marketing team and will contribute to the company’s growth.
What You’ll Do
- Independently performing analyses and interpreting the results
- Communicating analyses and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Creating dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- Participate in pro-active research projects where we provide novel insights to internal teams
- 4+ years of experience in analytics & insights within product customer-centric organizations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to (independently) perform SQL queries (strong requirement) and experience with statistical/ data analysis tools (strong preference; preferably Python/ R)
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively pick up tasks but also keen to be part of an experienced group of data analysts, scientists and user researchers
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Software Development
- 2 connections · 4 company alumni · 2 school alumni
- See recent hiring trends for Realtimeboard Inc.. Try Premium for free
- Actively recruiting