Our Dutch client is looking for an experienced CNC operator.
CNC machine operators, also known as CNC machinists, oversee the setup and use of computer numeric controlled (CNC) machinery to create tools and parts from a variety of materials, including metal and plastic. They are responsible for supervising the equipment, checking the final goods, and organizing test runs.
The chosen applicant will be a highly qualified individual with exceptional mechanical ability and attention to detail for the position of machine operator. You must have in-depth knowledge of the most recent tools and methods being used in the field if you want to succeed in this position.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- 3 years’ experience as a CNC machine operator.
- English language level B1
- Driving licence is a big plus
- EU nationality (if you are not from the EU, please read here)
- transport provided by company
- accommodation in a single room
- weekly payment
- health insurance