Vaess started as a company focusing on meat and sausages, and has diversified into different industries like vegan cheese, bakery, fish and of course plant-based products. Company's building blocks and solutions are all based on a limited number of technology platforms that can be applied in the industries mentioned above. This focused approach, its creativity, and its culture have made Vaess perhaps one of the world’s most innovative food companies.
We are looking for a production worker to join the company for a long-term position.
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Maintaining and operating the machinery and searching for potential malfunctions or risks
- Transfering the products and equipment
- Keeping the facility clean by removing debris and trash to ensure safety
- English language
- the EU nationality
- This position demands stamina and a good physical condition, as you’ll have to regularly lift heavy loads.
- Hourly salary from 11.93 EUR/hourly gross
- All needed support while relocating