Data Analyst - Compliance
Compliance is transforming in rapidly from a qualitative expertise to a data driven field of expertise. The Compliance department not only closely monitors compliance with the (unwritten) rules, but also compliance with the moral compass (preventing 'legal but harmful' situations). The integrity we conduct, the considerations we make and how transparent we are in this, greatly contributes to the confidence that customers, employees and society have in ING, perhaps even more than having controls, frameworks and procedures. That is why we at DBNL Compliance have a chapter that focuses on monitoring and data analytics and how we can positively influence this both one-on-one and the entire organization. For this chapter Monitoring & Analytics (M&A) we are looking for a new Compliance Data Analyst to join our data analytics team.
You will be part of Compliance's data analytics team which consists of 4 persons (both data scientists and data analysts). Together you have the end-to-end responsibility for achieving the data initiatives included in the sprint planning. The data team supports all other Compliance squads with e.g. dashboarding, data selections for thematics, advice regarding statistical issues and machine learning models. Team members operate as independent consultants based on the prioritization of the tribe Compliance. As a team we develop the standards for our way of working to ensure the quality and the transferability.
Roles And Responsibilities
With support of your data analyses and reporting you will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the compliance experts and MLRO. This consists of:
- Delivering selections for second line monitoring
- Delivering and analyzing ad hoc data for specific questions, including finding out what data is needed for this and where it is located in the company.
- Checking data activities in the 1st line
- Building and maintaining dashboards
- Advising colleagues on issues in which data (analysis) plays an important role.
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we'll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
As a Data-multiped You
- Have a passion for data
- Are proactive
- Have the capacity to quickly learn new content
- Have good communication skills and know how to translate your results into the experience of the compliance experts
- Have a helicopter view, but also have attention to details
- Have the skills to function independent and effectively within the broader Agile environment.
- An HBO/WO (Bachelor/Master) education in a quantitative direction and/or have proven yourself in this working field
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with SAS is a plus
- Experience with dashboarding tooling
- Experience with performing data analyses
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The Benefits Of Working With Us At ING Include
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact Angenita de Rijke ([email protected]) for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the "Apply" button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Questions about this opportunity?
Feel free to contact Dennis Rauwerda, Recruiter. e-mail: [email protected]