Are you a hands-on individual looking to work for a leading company? Then this vacancy for a Pre-Assembly Frames Employee at the top employer TOBROCO-GIANT in Oisterwijk is perfect for you!
Working at TOBROCO-GIANT means joining the manufacturer of GIANT machines and attachments in the Netherlands! The company opened its first factory in 1996 and today offers one of the broadest portfolios in the industry with a total of forty different models in over sixty countries. Will you strengthen the TOBROCO-GIANT team?
You will be responsible for pre-assembling frame parts and hydraulic components. You will also handle capping and tapping of frames and the pre-assembly of axles. Your main workplace will be in the workshop, and you will deal with an overhead crane and loose cables in your tasks. It's a full-time position in day shift.
To perform this role effectively, we are looking for someone who:
- Has an LBO/LTS diploma (additional qualifications are a plus)
- Can read and interpret work instructions and drawings
- Preferably has a background in the metal industry
- Works with precision and has a flexible work attitude
- Speaks very good English
When you join TOBROCO-GIANT, you will receive:
- Salary between €2,523 and €2,732 gross per month
- 13.3% shift allowance
- 40 days off per year
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per km
- Good additional employment conditions
- Room for personal development
- Full-time work at a leading company