Street View Car Driver
For a temporary assignment lasting about 5 months, Omniwerk is presently looking for the position of Street View Driver. Our client is one of the high-tech startup that creates autonomous self-driving cars.
A research project was developed with the goal of photographing public streets and spaces. Commercial-grade digital still and video cameras as well as a number of eye-safe lasers are installed in the vehicle(s). These sensors take quick pictures of the area around the car and store them on computers within the car. The imagery that the vehicle generates is comparable to a collection of high-resolution photos. The car poses no unique risk to other drivers on the road because it was designed to abide by traffic safety regulations. Later the whole information will be used to upload on self-driving cars.
- Service to Customers and Individuals - Understanding of the guidelines and procedures for offering services to Customers and Individuals. This includes determining the needs of the consumer, providing services that satisfy quality standards, and gauging the degree of customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical - An understanding of tools and machinery, including their construction, applications, upkeep, and repairs.
- English Language - Understanding of the grammatical, compositional, and lexical rules as well as the structure and content of the English language.
- Public Safety and Security - Knowledge of pertinent tools, regulations, guidelines, and tactics to advance successful regional, state, or federal security operations for the defense of people, information, assets, and institutions.
- Housing in different hotels almost everyday
- Possibility to see all the Netherlands and part of Belgium in 5 months
- Interesting job in tech world
Start: 15th August