Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe which is famous for its canals, night life, arts, architecture. This city attracts over few million tourists every year. More and more hotels need staff to join them.We are looking for motivated people to start career in hotels. We are looking for housekeepers.
- working within the team that performs these responsibilities to maintain all parts of the hotel housekeeping, including laundry, public rooms, private rooms, and bedrooms, staff areas, and other internal hotel locations (such as the main entrance area).
- daily maintenance of public spaces
- daily cleaning of the bedrooms, including making/changing the beds, replacing soiled towels with clean ones, sterilizing the bathroom and replacing any needed toiletries, vacuuming the carpet, and taking out any trash or garbage.
- cleaning when visitors leave on their final day.
- guaranteeing adherence to organizational and quality standards, cleanliness, hygiene, health, and safety regulations, as well as working rules and procedures.
- handle lost goods in accordance with established protocol.
- English B1
- EU nationality would be advantage
Salary from 12.00 EUR gross hourly