General Logistics Systems Netherlands (GLS Netherlands)
Do you want to work in logistics as an order picker? This job would perfectly suit you!
General Logistics Systems Netherlands (GLS Netherlands) is one of the leading parcel service providers in the Netherlands. The company started as a franchise company in 1980, under the name Nederlandse Pakket Dienst. GLS Netherlands has been a full subsidiary of General Logistics Systems B.V. since May 2000, in Amsterdam (GLS). GLS Netherlands is now a large company that is centrally managed from Utrecht. Package, express and freight shipments under one roof: GLS Netherlands offers an extensive range of shipping products and additional services. All depots are equipped with an advanced video surveillance system as standard. Within the dense network of parcel shipments also handle express shipments.
At this moment we offer positions for people who would like to take an unique opportunity and start living in the Netherlands.
Order picker does:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- English at least B1
- B category driving licence is advantage
- You need to start within 1-2 weeks
- EU nationality only (if you are not from the EU, please read HERE)
- transport provided by company
- accommodation in double rooms with your colleague (see info below)
- weekly payment
- health insurance
Salary from 12.00 gross hourly