DPDgroup is one of the world's largest parcel delivery networks, with the goal of being a leader in sustainable delivery and a key facilitator of e-commerce acceleration. DPD provides a flexible and user-friendly solution for both shippers and customers by combining new technology and local experience.
Company delivers 8.4 million parcels per day – 2.1 billion parcels per year – through the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR, BRT, and Jadlog, with 120,000 delivery specialists operating in almost 50 countries and a network of 70,000 Pickup locations.
Currently we are looking for a motivated person to work as an order picker in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Order picker does:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- English B1
- Driving licence would be nice to have
- EU nationality
Salary from 11.00 gross hourly