Customer Service Representative French and English
March 19, 2023 at 9:14 am, 2 comments
About the jobCareers that Change Lives
Become a part of our Customer Care team in Heerlen, the Netherlands.
Are you looking for a versatile job in a world-leading healthcare technology company? Do you enjoy providing sales support and working in an international, inspiring, and dynamic environment?
To support our Specialized Services Customer Care team, we are currently looking for a fulltime, customer-focused, and accurate Customer Care Representative.
Please note that for this position, relocation support is not provided. We are specifically looking for candidates that live within a max. 80km radius of our Medtronic office in Heerlen, the Netherlands.
After your fulltime training period at the office, we expect you to work 2 days per week in the office; the other days you will work out of your home office.
As of 1 July 2022, our government has communicated that cross-border employees must be present in the office by 80% of the working hours.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you support all day-to-day Order-To-Cash processes such as processing, monitoring & following up on, and invoicing orders.
- You record, analyze, follow up on and solve dispute situations like complaints, returns, etc. You efficiently answer sales team and customer requirements such as information requests, lead times, shortages and dispute solving, both on the phone and per e-mail.
- You do this for the most critical business groups within Medtronic; your operational support has a direct impact on improving the lives of our patients!
- You are the single point of contact for our business contacts for the execution of the OTC processes, within a cooperative relationship.
- To be successful in this role, you are a pro-active team player with a distinct drive for execution and results.
- You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and can build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues in other departments and disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree (or at least MBO+)
- (Near) native in English and Portuguese
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and order management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS-Office Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong sense of responsibility and flexibility to take on additional tasks when required
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure / cope with stressful situations
- Customer-focused & service-oriented
Nice to Haves
- It is strongly preferred to have experience with SAP/ SAP CRM
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
2 comments - Customer Service Representative French and English
SAHFUA SALIM PECHIEHE - March 23, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Sir i have the honey to present to you high fan this application letter of mine for employment in your company.sir i am young Cameroonian an accountant economic and an editor by training i am hardworking discipline loyal God fearing and available to work hard and collaborate with your company staffs to better the company growth
I've worked for leading corporations in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai, And now I'm a new Dutch citizen.
I hope to find work in this field in your reputed company.
I hope to find a job in my field or in any other field
0031 6 87404904
sakr_firas - instagram