German & English copywriter
March 19, 2023 at 9:04 am, No comments
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new German & English copywriter in Europe and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a copywriter you are responsible for promoting Yokoy through any written content in an engaging, informative, and persuasive way. We are a product-driven company and visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Deserving the attention of our target group thanks to catchy words and transforming complex matters into concise messages for our audience is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and write high-quality copy in German and English for a variety of B2B marketing materials in various forms and formats, including campaign ideas and taglines, ads, landing pages, posters, event assets, case studies, blog articles and whitepapers.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and subject matter experts to develop and refine messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Ensure all copy is accurate, on-brand, and adheres to our tone of voice and style guidelines.
- Adapt and localize copy to suit regional nuances and cultural differences.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our messaging is fresh, relevant, and competitive.
⚒️What you’ll need:
- Native-level fluency in both German and English, with exceptional writing skills in both languages.
- Proven experience as a copywriter in a B2B environment, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer journey and how to tailor messaging to different stages of the funnel.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce error-free copy under tight deadlines.
- Strong storyteller, able to take complex matters and translate them into communication that resonates with our target audience.
🚀 What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was producedRemote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- 4 weeks paid paternity leave
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.